Sunday, September 6, 2009

MDS - The Willocks Family


I just had to play with My Digital Studio before I went to bed. You will not believe how easy this program is to use. It is so much fun to try different stamps or embellishments without ruining any supplies. All stamps and embellishments are true to size, so after I print it I can add the ribbon and brads and it would fit perfect. The Always and sentiment are also put on actual size Stampin' Up! punches so I could recreate these items and pop up if I chose to. I am not sure.

I decided to design my own page using this old family picture. My father passed away when I was little so there are not may pictures of him. This is the only picture with both me and him in it so it means a lot to me. The sentiment in the Always stamp set was perfect for this page.

Thanks for looking. Let me know what you think.

Happy Stampin'

No comments: