Thursday, February 18, 2010

Upsy Daisy done with Bleaching Technique
One of my girls request-ed I teach the bleach-ing tech-nique at our monthy downline meeting. This is the card they will be making. Practice on small scraps of paper with different colors of cardstock, because each color reacts differently to the bleach.

All supplies Stampin' UP! (except for the bleach)Stamps: Upsy Daisy, Sanded Background, Its your birthday
Paper: Not Quite Navy and Very Vanilla
Ink: Night of Navy craft
Accessories:  clear embossing powder, Designer Label punch, Vanilla Hodgepodge Hardware, Mat Pack, Paper Piercer, bleach
Technique: Bleaching

I really love making cards. Today my grandson sent me this message on facebook: "hey grandma...sorry ive been so busy and didnt get to say HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! Wish I could make you a cute card like you always make them for me but I just dont have the skills like you!!!!" Doesn't that just make it all worthwhile? Thank God for kids (especially grandkids!)

Come join my team, or schedule your workshop now, so I can teach you some awesome techniques that will wow your friends, and maybe your kids or grandkids.

Happy Stampin'


No comments: