Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Haitian Relief Update

In just fifteen days, demonstrators around the world have already sold 7524 of the I {Heart} Hearts stamp set. From each of these sets, Stampin′ Up! will donate $2 to the Red Cross’ Haiti Relief and Development Fund. This brings the total donation as of February 5, 2010 to $15,048.00.

This offer lasts until February 28, 2010, so you still have time to lend a helping hand to those who are so much in need. Order your I {Heart} Hearts stamp set today. You can order by contacting me by phone, or email, or order directly from my Stampin' Up website by clicking here: http://www.stampinup.com/ECWeb/ItemList.aspx?categoryID=708

To view samples of cards made using this awesome stamp, pictures of stamps included in the stamp set, and more information about the Relief program check out my January archive at:
http://janetloves2stamp.blogspot.com/2010_01_01_archive.html

Show your friends and loved ones how much you care, using the I {Heart} Hearts stamp set and also help the people of Haiti. It's not to late, but hurry time is running out.

No comments: