Wednesday, February 24, 2010

XL 2 step bird with Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper














Here is one the the cards I will demo at my workshop this Saturday. I got my inspritation for this card from a frame done with the Sweet Pea paper and Two step bird. I just knew I had to make it into a card. Here is the link for the frame: http://www.splitcoaststampers.com/gallery/photo/1631912?&si=step
 All supplies Stampin' Up!

Stamps: Warm Words, Itty Bitty Backgrounds, All Holidays (inside)
Paper: Sweet Pea Designer Series Paper, So Saffron and Old Olive cardstock
Ink: So Saffron classic ink, Old Olive Classic ink and Stampin' Write Marker
Accessories: XL 2 step bird, Small oval, Scallop oval punches, So Saffron 3/8" grosgrain ribbons, Stampin' Dimensionals, Tombow multi liquid glue, Sponge Daubers

Inside of card
Technique for inside of card: I punched the bird, leaf and wing out of scrap paper, then discarded punched out pieces (you can also save for a later project). Using the sponge dauber, I sponge Old Olive ink inside the bird, then the wing and then the leaf. I  love to make my own stencil and use on the inside of a card. Thanks for looking.

No comments: