Sunday, February 28, 2010

Good Neighbors 3x3 card
Here is a card that I made in my work-shop today. Sorry this one is so sloppy, but I wanted a copy, after it turned out so cute today. (the roof was straight on the card my hostess got, but it is past my bedtime and I just had to make it tonight!!!) I think it turned out really nice, considering I did it on the fly. I have never made a card in a class without first making it a home, to make sure I like it. I sold alot of build a brads with this card.

The back side of the dsp that I used on the box was the cloud paper I used on the inside of the card, this panel is the top of the paper with the houses on it. The card I made earlier used the paper with the Bermuda Bay and Curry houses on it. The back side of that page is the Bermuda polka dot paper left over, so I used it for the build a brad.

I wrapped the Bermuda polka dot ribbon all the way around to hide the back of the build a brad on the inside of the card.

All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Good Neighbors, Whimsical Words
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Welcome Neighbors dsp
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Pretty in Pink, Old Olive
Accessories: Build a brad, Bermuda Bay polka dot ribbon, Stampin' sponges


No comments: