Tuesday, February 9, 2010

Happy Moments Birthday Card
This is the last of the 3 birthday cards I made. This is a quick fun card to make. I used the Pinking Hearts border punch to make a paper lace border than I added organza ribbon to. The packages were stamped in basic Black on Perfect Plum and punched out using the 1 3/4" circle punch. I then stamped the same stamp on Whisper White, water colored (press in on ink pad while closed, open up and pick up ink pooled on cover with aquapainter)and cut out all 3 packaged individually. I used Stampin' Dimensionals on the bottom two packages, and glued the top package down directly to the circle, giving debth and also allowing the bow to be seen. I also stamped the packages on the envelope. I used the Pale Plum classic pad with the Pretty Petals background stamp on the Pale Plum layer for a soft tone on tone effect and sponged the edges.

All supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Happy Moments (FREE sale-a-bration stamp set- available only through March 31, 2010), Pretty Petals background
Paper: Perfect Plum, Pale Plum and Whisper White
Ink: Basic Black and Pale Plum classic
Accessories:  Pinking Hearts border punch, Whisper White organza ribbon, 1 3/4" circle punch, Stampin' dimensionals, Stampin' sponges. Aqua painter

Thanks for looking,
Happy Stampin'

No comments: