Sunday, February 7, 2010

Fun and Fast Notes bird with Scallop Border punch and Scallop Corner punch
I have always loved this little bird. See how cute he is on the envelope, without even being colored. (By the way, the card is not put together crooked, I just scanned it crooked). I am loving this card, more and more every time I look at it. This card goes together really fast, which is a good thing because I had to whip up 3 birthday cards in one day. (ok, if I had planned it better, I wouldn't had to do them all in one day, but I didn't) I have been stamping with the same group of ladies for about 7 years. We meet once a month. There are 8 of us and believe it or not, 4 of us have February birthdays. I quess it could have been worse, if I wasn't one of the four, I would have had to make 4 cards!!! I haven't been making a copy or scanning the cards I give them, but will try to be better in the future and share them with you. The image was stamped on Vanilla cardstock, then the flower stamped again on Razzleberry and the bird on Bashful Blue. The bird and flower were cut out and glued onto the stamped image. I colored on a artists palette with a Glorious Green marker, the picked up the ink using a blender pen and colored the leaf and stem. I used the same technique with a Sahara Sand marker at the birds feet to ground him.

All supplies are Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Fun and Fast notes,
Paper: Rich Razzleberry, Very Vanilla and Bashful Blue
Ink: Basic Black and Rich Razzleberry, Sahara Sand and Glorious Green Stampin' Write Markers
Accessories: Scallop Border punch and Scallop Corner punch, Big Shot Die Cutting Machine, Stampin' up! exclusive Perfect Polka Dots embossing folder, Rich Razzleberry Polka Dot ribbon. Silver Brad, Stampin' sponges, Blender pen, 2 way glue pen

Thanks for looking and happy stampin'

No comments: