Thursday, February 4, 2010

Vintage Vogue with Scallop Border and Scallop Corner punches
This is another card we will be making at my February Stamp camp. I saw this card by Ilina at:  http://ilinacrouse.blogspot.com/2009/12/occassions-mini-sneak-peek-friends.html and just had to case it (with a few modifications) I changed the colors, left off the bow, added the Pretty Petals background stamp, left off the paper piercing and sponged my flowers but did not stack them double. (I didn't want a mutiney on my hands, because of all the cutting) I am really pleased with the results.

inside
All Supplies Stampin' Up!
Stamps: Vintage Vogue, Pretty Petals Background and On Your Birthday
Paper: Night of Navy, Old Olive and Very Vanilla
Ink: Night of Navy, Brocade Blue and Old Olive
Accessories:  Scallop Border and Scallop Corner punches, Stampin' Dimensionals, Silver Brads, 5/16" Neutrals brads assortment, Stampin' Sponges, 5/8" Brocade Blue grosgrain ribbon, Paper Piercer, Mat Pack


No comments: